MZC recognizes that Health and Safety, Quality, and Environmental issues relevant to our operations are a fundamental
part of our business. Our objective is to meet and where possible, exceed the requirements of all applicable legislation and
Nylacast Group policy. This will be achieved whilst addressing the needs of the business and maintaining our Management
Wherever possible, MZC shall commit to the implementation of identified best practice through its Management Systems.
In particular we shall:
- Continue to develop a positive Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental culture across the organization involving
employees in the development and implementation process.
- Ensure all employees and contractors take responsibility for working in a manner that promotes quality, minimizes
the risk of harm to the environment and promotes the Health & Safety of employees, contractors, visitors and members of the public.
- Assess the level of risk from all significant Health & Safety hazards and so far as reasonably practicable, ensure that they are eliminated or adequately controlled.
- Provide appropriate information, systems of communication, instruction, training, re-training and supervision in health and safety to maintain and continuously improve the competence levels of all employees
- Monitor and minimize the environmental impact of our operations where reasonably practicable.
- Ensure our ongoing commitment to the prevention pollution.
- Ensure full compliance with applicable legal requirements related to our Quality, Healthy, Safety and Environmental processes and corporate business strategies; these will be regarded as minimum standards of the achievement.
- Allocate sufficient financial and physical resources to achieve our objectives
- Accurately assess customer requirements, ensure that the quality of service delivered consistently meets or exceeds expectations and respond effectively to any concerns about the level of service provided.
- Regularly monitor audit and review our own, contractor's and supplier's performance to ensure continuous improvement.
The Board of Directors are responsible for Health, Safety and Environmental concerns at MZC. They are supported in this role
by the Senior Managers, and are responsible for upholding the Company's policies and procedures in line with the current
Health, Safety and Environmental legislation and for monitoring/ auditing compliance with the systems.
This Policy Statement is communicated to employees, contractors and suppliers; prominently displayed for visitors and will
be made available to the public, stakeholders and any other interested party on request.